Under supervision of the Executive Case Manager and Court Administrator, maintains liaison with the Student in regards to program participation requirements. Monitors attendence and payments to keep students on track.
Experience / Certificates
Court Ordered Classes COP-i
Other Duties at Company
- Court Defendant and Educational Student Services
- Lead Correspondence Team Member
- Court Calendar Agenda monitoring
- Clerical and Reception as Required
Various Service & Clerical
Multiple Institutions 2001-2005
College of the Canyons
2003-2004 General Education
Charter High School
Opportunities For Learning 2001
- Mastery in streamlining documentation preparation and delivery to various county courthouses and probation offices via corporate supervisory software.
- Excellent understanding of each individual State and County law regarding defendants court ordered program.
- Superb Communication skills. Handles direct customer service with personal communication skills.
- Track record of greeting each individual in a polite and friendly manner. Tolerant and flexible to different situations.
- Dedicated team player with outstanding ability to develop relationships with various personalities.
- Outstanding ability to talk to people and lead them in the right direction.